Friday, November 19, 2010

Rock Climbing is FUN


I got the chance to go Rock Climbing (ok not on a real cliff but at the Stone Summit Gym) with Kyle and Jeremiah yesterday. It was TOTALLY fun. I've never done it before and I gotta say that I felt like a kid again doing it. I used to be big into climbing trees as a kid and I haven't done it since.

Getting to the top of a huge three story wall and looking down is amazing, the feeling of being so high is exhilarating. Well, you'd think after sky-diving it would be no big deal, but its harder to see the ground from way up there. Anyway, I think I found a great new hobby.

I also really enjoy how much strength and flexibility it requires, was a great workout. Oh yeah and I will mention that the girls at the place were....

Yeah so I'll probably be going there a few times a month! Should have gotten some pictures but I didn't. I'll take some next time. I'll find a good one off the Internet to put up here...You'd be amazed to see some of the athleticism some people showed, climbing nearly upside down, 100 feet up, holding onto tiny stubs with two fingers...just insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment