Friday, October 22, 2010

OLD BLOG!

So today I discovered my OLD blog! Funny thing is I actually had forgotten that I even had one back when I was a hs senior/college fm. Its crazy reading all of my old thoughts. Almost like I was a different person, but not quite.

I must say I was a pretty depressed kid in high school and I was Mr. Happy in college. Makes me want to go back. Hrmmm, speaking of which, I've been half heartily throwing around the idea of going back to Georgia to get a masters degree. Reasoning? I miss college, haha. Not a good reason to acquire more debt. Not even sure how much having a masters degree would even help anything. Its not like I'm actively pursing a job right now, trying to focus on acting and stock trading.

Both are going flat but I'm optimistic that they'll take off soon. Going back to my old blog, I had forgotten how much I loved acting back then. Its actually pretty encouraging to see that this isn't some new interest for me.

For anyone interested, you can click HERE to see my old blog.

Celebrated Steve's 21st bday today at dads. He got a super nice bible and was excited about it. Times change eh? Who woulda seen that coming a few years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment